Friday, January 29, 2010

hmmps.

Dont know how i feel right now,its been a while since i've update my blog...
well,i made her dream come true,i wish i can make all her dreams come true..
i know im nt her #1 yet,i wanna be her #1 so that i can make her feel safe,protected and happy evyday n nite,
my feelings towards her is getting deeper n deeper although she's not mine,i treat her like my #1..i care about her like my #1..i talk to her like my #1..evything i do,she's #1...
i made one of her dreams cme true,drve her..haha!..piy jas,sorry jas! i dont know that u will end up banging the door,sorry ya prefect..haha!..then the next day,we hang out in old town white coffee..i fed her for the first time,haha...datz why la,degil samo..hahah!,next time nak degil lagi x?..hahah!..

dunno what to say alr la,but i know i love her..i found love when im with her..i want her to be happy,i want to drive her again!..haha!

PS,
I dont want you to feel sad a,i want u to feel happy...if sape2 brani,kacau la u..tgk ap i wt..syg u!

1 comment:

  1. haha.. if u kacau i leh ?? i nk report kat sape ? PREFECT A?? hahaha..!! nxt tme i nk degil lgi la :-) ..hikhikhik.. amiin gdx!

    ReplyDelete