Sunday, January 10, 2010

Go with the flow my dear!~

I wanna know what are you thinking,i really wanna know..teehee!

i know i love you,but i cant be with you.
because SPM is here,thats why i wait,i never get sick n tired of you,i dont care what other people think about you,i promise you i will take care of you..if you dont want to believe it and you wwnt me to proof it to you,i will..but after SPM..i promise you,i will show you how much i love you.
i never get bored text-ing you,care about you,even hear u scolding people,i never give up on you,alot of people dont believe that i can show you my love,fine..i'll show them..all of my friends that dont believe me,watch out..
maybe because im crazy,hyper till the max..thats why they dont believe me..its okay..one day,y'all will see me n her together,

PS,
Try go with the flow dears,try not to deny it..i know i can love you and i know you can love me as well,i'll wait for you..i dont care what people say,i'll still wait for you..i promise you,i'll proof to you my love,you wait my dear!...iloveyou!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!hahahahahha!

3 comments:

  1. aduii .. stop thinking bout me lah dear!
    fine otherz la.. taw taw ?? :-)
    hehe .. ayoo .. xtw lah nk ckp pe .. but but .. try to lupekan i ,, taw taw? sygg u . ! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha..i duwan to find otherz,i know my heart and yours are connected! love you too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. lolz.. wtf ? haha .. xpayah la amiin oii .. haha.. taw taw taw? find otherz !! nothing special bout me la

    ReplyDelete