Sunday, January 24, 2010

goshh!

Oh my,i wish i can stop loving you but i cant..
Everyday and night,my mind was only you leh,
'wo zhen de bu dong yao zuo shen me le,yin gai zhen me zuo ne?'
Should i or shouldn't i?
if i wait for you,you're stress..confused,dont know who to choose..
but honestly i tell,if you really need him better faster faster back with him..no need to care bout what other people think..
But why when i love someone,
i cant be with them,cant stay in their hard?..why is it so hard?
Goshh,i wish im nt in love but i already fell in love..sighsss~
I know why u want me to forget bout you,not to say i dont know..
but my feelings,its getting deeper,i know its hard for you to let go someone,

Let me tell you why i can fall in love,
1.your eyes are making me sick!
2.your smile is always sincere,
3.your laughter,whenever im not in a mood..i will think the way u laugh..
4.the way you understand someone,
5.the way you care about someone,
6.the way you love ur frenz,
7.the way you love ur special friend,
8.the way you treat a person,
9.the way you miss someone,
10.the way you love someone,

I know its hard for you to choose but if your heart accept other people but not me,itz okay..we're still friends..alwiz will be friends..if you're with others,all i can do is wish u n dat person happiness..and please take care of yourself..taw2?

1 comment:

  1. amiin.. i told you r8,,last nite? dun ever2 talk bout diz anymore? zzzzzzz... -_- degil la you ni.. xnk kawan you kanrang.. bru tw..hehe..taw2?
    :-) i decede diz tink end of diz year, afte spm..AGREE ?? nw ,dun talk bout diz anymre.. i nk focus study .. my acc pon hanco g.. i want 2 change tuition.. ONLY for acc :-)
    bt i duno whre iz da best!

    ReplyDelete