Saturday, January 16, 2010

My feeling towards you is getting deeper.

My feelings towards you is getting deeper because i feel that we're more close,
when you cant sleep,i accompany you till you sleep,
when you're sad,i try my best to comfort you,
when you had problems,im always ready to listen and then solve it for you,
Why i always send you home?..for sure u feel weird right?
i send you home is because im worried,
if you go home by bus,u must walk so far and that area is not safe at al,now only i know..
i wanna make sure that u reach home safely,want you to feel happy always,
maybe i cant guide you in studies,but i can teach you what does life means because i've been through many kinds of situation,
i can show you my love,but i cant because you need to study,
i'll wait,u mark my words,
after SPM,i'm gonna show you and proof to you how much i love you,
and im sure i'll wait for you,
Everytime when i see you smile,it makes me feel happy,
when i see you laugh,it makes me feel happier,
if i can see you smile and lauh everyday,it makes me feel more and more and more happy!

Goshh,
yesterday was the first day of basketball training,why the coach so stupid a?..dont understand at all,like i dont know the basics,wtf?!..c'mon la,i played against your team last year..you think i really dont know how to play basketball a?..you're really stupid la,i dont want you to be my coach,why didnt y'all help me?..he asked who want him to train please raise up the hand,why did y'all raise up your hand?..aiyoo..nevermind la,i'll proof to the coach that i'll make a big difference this year,mark my words coach!..if you try to do stupid things again,i'm gonna break your face!..haha! but it was a tiring day!

That's all i can say la,teehee (:

To my dears,

I love how your eyes close,
whenever you kiss me,
and when i'm away from you,
i love how you miss me,
i love the way you always treat me tenderly,
but darling most of all,
i love how you love me,
i love how your heartbeats,
whenever i hold you,
i love how you think of me,
without being told to,
i love the way your touch is always heavenly,
but darling most of all,
i love how you love me,
i love the way your toush is always heavenly,
but darling most of all,
i love how you love me,
i love how you hug me,
i love how you spueeze me,tease me,please me,
love how you love me,
i love how you love me,
i love how you love me,
i love how you love me,
-end-

Notes,
Babes,i know i cant be with you right now..but i'll always wait for you,no matter how long it takes,
One thing i wanna say is,
I Love You Dear!

3 comments:

  1. stop lah amiin !!
    haha .. amboiii ... taw a u happy glew en .. bout ystrdy ... da tink dat i TERLEPAS ckp !! hehe :-)

    HATE AMIIN ,, 4 EVER !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha..terlepaz ke? or u nk ckp dat thing lme da?..haha

    LOVE IZWANIE ,, 4 EVER !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. eh eh !! PERASAN !! haha..where got i nk ckp dat thing.. it terlepas cakap je !!

    HATE AMIIIN !!!

    ReplyDelete