Friday, January 22, 2010

my mood is going crazy!

This few days,few weeks,my mood is different..
usually,im happy all the time but for the past few weeks and days,my mood is different,
angry,tension,moody,happy,loads more..what the fuck is happening to me?..can i please fucking know why i'm like that a?..
Recently something happened,a fight?..let me warning to all those indians at BB! before i spread my wings,y'all better shut the fuck up and dont pick a fight with me..
if im angry,y'all will know what happen..dont ever fucking say that i didnt fucking warning your rat ass!..better shut the fuck up im telling y'all!

I've been chosen to play for the school in basketball..what the fuck?..now must train like a dog,sigh..but what to do?..just have fun la,i dont want fights,i just want a clean game..hehe..

What should we name this kind of people a?..why must he ignore her?..just because he saw me and her..what the fuck?!..if you want her,just go ahead la..i dont know what to say..i just want her heart to decide who she really need,if both of you are back together..i wish both of u all happiness la..sincerely,
Please please please treat her nicely,i dont want her to cry,dont want her to feel sad and moody..i just want you to take care of her heart..i dont want her heart to break again..it's hard for me to say this actually but if she really accept u back,i cant do anything right?..so this is it,i wish both of u all happiness if both of you all are back together,if i know her feeling's hurt..you gonna suffer!..im gonna break your rat ass off! please dont be a jealous fucker,open minded a lil bit can a?..just try not to be too jealous..

Thats all for now,may god bless you all! =]

Here's a song,i know i cant have you now but i just want you to read this carefully..

Justin Bieber-Favourite Girl

I always knew you were the best,
the coolest girl i know,
so prettier than all the rest,
the star of my show,
so many times i wish you'd be the one for me,
i never knew you'd get like this,girl what you've done to me,

You're who i'm thinking of,
girl you aint my runner up,
no matter what you're always number one,
-chorus-
My prize possession,
one and only,
i adore ya,
girl i want ya,
the one i can't live without that's you,that's you,
you're my special,
little lady,
the one that makes me crazy,
of all the girls i've ever known its' you,it's you,

My favourite,my favourite,my favourite,my favourtie girl,
my favourite girl,

You used to going out your way to impress these mr wrongs,
but you can be yourself for me,i'll take you as you are,
i know they said believe in love is a dream that cant be real,
so girl let's write a fairytale,
and show them how it feels,

your who i'm thinking of,
and girl you aint my runner up,
no matter what you're always number one,


-chorus-

you take my breath away,
with everything you say,
i just wanna be with you,
my baby,my baby,oh oh,
my miss dont play no games,
treats you no other way than you deserve cause,
you're the girl of my dreams,

-chorus- x2

my favourite,my favourite,my favourite,
my favourite,my favourite girl x2.

-end-

Really dont know my mood right now..sighs..

3 comments: