Saturday, February 13, 2010

First of all,
i wanna say that im sorry to Izwanie cuz she's angry..im sorry dearie,(:
why is she angry?
she's angry because of us(me,mira,jas)..go without her,i went back home without telling her,i wanna tell her after she meet her ex..i duwan to disturb,
when i was in car,my mind was only you..im thinking of you,will you be lonely after i leave you alone?..will you miss me?..can she take care of herself when im not around?..gossh,im worried!
Valentine's coming,why must it falls on the same day as chinese new year?..why why why?
I want to celebrate with you...hmmps.
Well,its okay..i can celebrate it later..hehe..
Oh ya,before i forget..Wednesday,i tried to kiss her..but she dun let me kiss leh..haha!..dears,u said tha you're waiting for my kiss..but why when i wanna kiss u dat time,u dun let leh??..
Then on friday,we were planning to go mid valley for a movie,but then..aiyaa..pity you dears,then u went back home and changed..while waiting,i hang out with jas..it was quite fun though.haha..
then we hang out at SR(Secret Recipe)..jas ordered cake,amira too..i ordered lasagna for her..then i did something unexpected,i tried to kiss her!..haha!..but it did not turn out well..haha!..so while hanging out,suddenly leh..mira and dear said there's hair in that lasagna..WTF?!..disgusting!..yuckss!!!!!!!!...stupiakk gehh SR..then we complained,so we dont have to pay for the lasagna..haha!..
then we went back to WAHANA,then i called her to come down and see me..dear called me to go up,ok.i went up and called her to come out and see me..my plan was to kiss her,then i called her to look at me and i said i wont do anything..but then i tried to move my lips close to her lips..well,our lips did touched but just a lil bit..haha...then she sulk,then i ask and ask and ask..then she said dun ever2 text her or call her..i was thinking,'What should i do? im lost,completely lost'..im so so so sorry dears,but then i heard something that made me angry,thst bitch wont stop is it? just stop bothering her,cant you just leave her alone?.
Then i called her and talk to her,she told me her ex was crying..OMFG?!..bloody hell,like a sissy!..really stupiakk..haha..then i told her,sometimes she must be a different person..if she dont,the results wont come out..and i told her that sometimes i dont understand her,it is true..now what i wanna do is,i wanna understand her..i wanna know her more..i wanna know what's in her heart..
okk,im donee here cuz im in a hurry,
last but not least,
Dear,im sorry for all my wrong doings..all i wanna do is to love you day by day..
dun think about anything la now,i duwan u to feel tension..tw2 syg?..i just want you to tell me what's wrong,remember you must change and be a different person,
drink lots of water a dears..hot weather outside..
i miss ya babes,
i love ya babes!
XOXO!
(:
*I want my dear to be happy!!!!!!!!!
duwan her to feel moody,

1 comment:

  1. sape izwANIe>.??
    hahaha..
    im still sulking !!!!

    p/s : dun ever2 touch me anymore .. OR U NK I KOL 016? ?
    WHCH 1?

    ReplyDelete