Thursday, December 31, 2009

Falling In Love

Day by day,
my feelings towards you is getting more and more deeper,
everyday and night,i spend my time just for you,
everynight,i get to hear your voice,
when you're with me,i lost my heart cuz you steal my heart,
everytime when i look at your picture,it makes me happy,
everytime i think of you,i fell in love,

Day by day,
we know each other well,
what you like,what you dislike,
how do you spend your time,
what do you usually do,
how do you feel,


****************************************************************************
The love of my life,
I remember the first time i saw you,
You were as beautiful as can be,
Your amazing smile touched my heart and completed me.
When i talked to you,
I was talking to a beautiful angel from up above,
You had the biggest smile and it made m fell in love,
I started to have all these feelings,
For you because i found the girl of my dreams,
The sun came out and brighten me with its beam,
It made me feel so nice and warm inside,
These are the feelings sure i cannot hide,
I will never forget the special day,
Because those memories are kept in my heart and it wont go away,
Everyday i got to talk to you and seeing you,
My life was paradise,
I gotta go see the heaven in your eyes,
The site was so beautiful,
It was a dream come true,
I wish we were together,just me and you,
Everytime i gazed in your eyes,
I can feel that special feelings,
When my heart is broken,
You're the one that's making it healing,
You have always been there for me,
For the good and the bad,
They were the best day of my life that i ever had,
I dont know what i would do without you,
You are the world to me,
I am giving you my heart for free,
You're everything to me,
I wish you knew how much,
You make my day with just one single touch,
All i want in my lfe is you,
You're so wonderful,
I'll do anything to be with you,
I will love you till the moon doesn't glow,
I will love you till the winds dont blow,
I will love you till the sun doesn't shine,
I will love you forever even though you're not mine,
You are my best friend and you always will,
I just hope someday me and you will be together,
So that i can show you my love for real,
Iloveyou.

1 comment: