Friday, December 18, 2009

Dont know to describe how i feel.

Hmm..today im gonna move to something new,
I wanna talk about a girl,she's my friend,my dear,my everything.
there's something in her,something special..im addicted to her smile,laughter,her eyes!..you should see her eyes,
the first time i know her,i think that she's a caring,lovely,cute person.she say she's an emotionless person,but i dont see that she's an emotionless person..her smile are so sweet,honest..

But now,my feelings towards her is getting more deeper,hmmm..what kind of feel is it?hate?love? but there's something i feel weird about,why when i want this person,everyone also want her..when i dont want her,everyone also dont want her..wtf?! i dont care who wants her,who dont want her..i know one thing,i realize it,i love her! and if anyone is trying to do something stupid,you can do..but if u hurt her,im not gonna forgive that person! y'all still dont know who am i,what im capable of,
sometimes,im angry..sometimes im happy,sometimes im sad..why am i having this kind of feelings? cant i be happy always? i just wanna love you,thats all..but when i wanna love you,its hard for me,why? cuz there's alot of people after you,i wish i can tell them why i want you to be my girlfriend,but i cant..im afraid after i tell that,i lost my friends..all of them are great friends,you can say all you want,do all you want..but please dont piss me off..
everytime i see you unhappy,i try to make you happy..sometimes it work out,sometimes not..
let me tell you,i really do have feelings about you..in fact,everyday and night,where i go,what i do,i still think of you..

*thats all i can tell in here,theres alot more i wanna share but its personal..sorry ya!
*will you please let me say,'iloveyou'?
*Everyday with a smile,


If you're reading this,you already got this thing,dont worry.

Here it is,

Look into my eyes
And let not tears turn you aside
For they are the soul's window
Where the real me must hide,

Look at my smile
For it is real
And if by chance I frown
Touch me with laughter
And with joy my life fill,

See my ears
When hope doth wane
Whisper words that encourage
And sing a lullaby
To ease the pain,

See my nose
Bring fragrance of every flower
To overwhelm with sweetness
Every second, minute, and hour

Look into my heart
That which I can bear
Tell me I'm precious
...and that you really care.

And if these prove frail
One thing I ask
...if you are willing to tread
where others fail,

...love me...just love me.

3 comments:

  1. poyo la aminn!!
    menyampah!

    haha.. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. aminnnnnn ! sape gurl tuh ? aiyoo .

    ReplyDelete
  3. ha'ah !!! owg tnye tuh ... JAWAB LER...
    amiinn ape gurl tuh ???
    x mentionz pown ???
    hahah.. CAN TELL A ?? WHO'S DA HELL DAT GURL ??
    haha ...... ????

    ReplyDelete