Thursday, December 17, 2009

Fuck Off Backstabbers!

How many times must i forgive you all a?
if you all thing that y'all are so great,backstab yourself la..nothing to do isit?
asshole,y'all dont make me mad,if im mad im a different person,i dont care if i have to kill,if y'all dare,come and confront me..i dont care who you wanna bring,what the fuck you wanna do,just come and find me..
Everytime when i wanna hang out with this person,'you' come and disturb..what the fuck is your problem?..if you want her,you go ahead la..i dont care..me and her are just friend..
if you want me to kick your rat ass,tell me..i can do it for free.

To all of those fucking backstabbers,
Wanna confront me?..come here,find me..wanna fight?..call me..
if you all really wanna know what kind of person am i..come and try it out,you wanna fuck with me?..i fuck your rat ass off!
FUCK OFF!

No comments:

Post a Comment