Sunday, December 13, 2009

Fucking Holiday!

Holiday is fucking fucking fucking bored! haha!
next year 'SPM' is coming,gosh..because of it,always tuition! tuition here,tuition there.. I HATE MY PRIVATE TUTOR!
i still remember last week,it was the worst week ever..he thinks he's the boss,i pay him to scold me a?..WHAT THE FUCK?!..i dont know this question,you dont wanna teach..november i wanna stop,you dont let..you think i fucking care a?..before i break your face,you better dont fucking joke with me,you dont know what i can do..i wanna stop its my wish la..fuck you la!..
let me tell you,i wanna give yo ua lesson long time already..i just dont want to show it,because my family member dont want me to do it..you dare you give me a lawyer letter,i sware i'll make your life miserable..mark my word!

FUCK OFF PRIVATE TUTOR!

No comments:

Post a Comment