Friday, April 2, 2010

Stressed Out!

Why am i stressed out? i have no idea about it at all..just feel a little bit stress,but about what??? what is it?..let's forget about it,
I'm gonna start with something else..
For the past few days,me n dears have been talking about feelings..dears told me that she dont want to have any relationship with anyone..why dears?..haha!..why dont you give each other a chance?..i know you're not intrested in having a relationship thing but at least give us a chance to be together..dont care about others..dont give a damn about what people say..im not trying to force you.i just want you to know..no offence dears.lately,my mind keep thinking about dears..miss dears alot! it is not a waste of time waiting for dears,it is not...i know there will be an outcome,i just need to be patient..that's all..i like dear's smile and laughter,why? because i like it alot,its very less chance to see you smile and laugh..that's why i like it..dears dont feel weird anymore,no need to feel weird..okay dears?..well,i've nothing much to write anymore..

Here's something,

With all my heart i love you,baby
Stay with me and you will see
My arms will hold you,baby
Never leave',cause i believe

I'm in love,sweet love
Hear me calling out your name,i feel no shame
Don't you ever go away,it'll always be this way
There's no stronger love in this world
Oh baby no,you're my girl,i'm your man
I'll never go,wait and see,can't be wrong,
Dont you know this is where you belong,

My sweetest dream and lovely baby,
Stay right here,never fear
I will be all that you need,


PS,
Hun,Drink alot of water a..hot weather tu,dun notti a hun..if not i bite you,like a vampire bite its prey..wan anot hun?
Loveyou Hun!

1 comment:

  1. kecoh la amiin ni
    sukahati i la nk minum ke x sygg oii :)
    haha ...... x takut pown :p
    wen i said "duwan hv any relationship.. meanz DUWAN lah!"i dont gve a damn!
    *kerek je ayt <3 :)

    ReplyDelete