Sunday, March 28, 2010

Feelings,

How do i feel right now?..
Sick?
Happy?
Unhappy?
In love?
Confused?
Worried?
Which one? well,i'm happy,in love and worried..but about who? with who?..
With dears,im happy when im with dears,im worried about dears,im in love with dears..
Lately,i feel very weird..about what? about feelings,my feelings towards dears,its getting deeper day by day..dears always ask me,when i will have girlfriend..dears,i want you to be mine..i dont want to find others..
Why i can be patient with you? dears wanna know right?
I'll tell,
Before i met dears,i didnt realised what love is..i was playing with others feelings..im a heartless person..i dont care about others feelings..i get angry very fast,if i get angry i dont think twice..i just let it out..i dont care about others,but till one day..i met dears,then only i know how to be patient,i know how to treat a girl nicely..i know what love is..dears can say im not sincere but i just want dears to know that i love dears,
i will still wait,i wish i can know the result now..i just wanna be with dears..i know there are rumors about me..i know..i dont wanna get angry because of it,if they wanna spread it,go ahead..but please dont make me mad..thats it...will you be mine dears?haha!

Recently,my fucking phone spoiled already..thanks to who? jasmine! thanks jasmine,i really appreciate it! is ur bloody afiq important?..no battery,then just dun text la..haiiyooo......fucking forget about it la...because of you,i cant spend much time with dears...because of you la..thanks to u!....im sorry dears because cant spend time with you,im sorry..
i wish i can talk to you now,i wish i can see you now because im missing you my dear!!!!! fucking miss you!!!! fucking wanna see you!!!!!!!!!!
but i cant talk to you,cant spend time with you...hmmps.
but that day,i fetch dears home..it was raining heavily..haha!..why dears feel afraid?..ibu wont eat you want la..haha!..no need to feel afraid..im here...loveyou dears!

Here's something,
It's a song named quando,quando,quando..by michael buble featuring nelly furtado,

Tell me when will you be mine,
tell me quando,quando,quando,
We can share a love devine,
please dont make me wait again,
When will you say yes to me,
tell me quando,quando,quando,
You mean happiness to me,
oh my love please tell me when,
Every moments a day,
everyday seems a lifetime,
Let me show you the way,
To a joy beyond compare,
I cant wait a moment more,
tell me quando,quando,quando,
Say its me that you adore,
And then darling tell me when,



PS,
dears,drink water a..hot weather outside there..must drink..if nto later u get sick...
im missing you !
loveyou hun!

No comments:

Post a Comment