Saturday, April 24, 2010

I am who i am! So don't say anything! Fucks.

Fucks.
Stop talking about things that are not true! Stop talking about shit! Stop talking about anything!
Want me to fight so badly isit?! Problems is not solve yet! All fucking thing that havent happen,dont say anything about it! Want me to break your faces isit?! if want,just tell me..i'm waiting,my fucking fist is waiting for it! Stop involving others in my life,when im angry or whatever it is..dont ever involve others.i fucking dislike it! Please fucking stop it!
If i hear it again,i wont back off...i will fucking keep forward till i get to break your face! mark my fucking words!


Dears,
I know you don't like me to do stupid things..i know but but but sometimes i have to do it in order to solve everything..maybe i need to tell you someday..
Thursday,i drove...before that i told dears that i will chase dears car..know what? i did..at the first,i was at the back of dears car..then next to dears car..what i can see is,dear's smile..i like that smile..can i see that kind of smile always? Can i? Will you do it for me dears? I really wanna see that smile..miss ya dear! love ya dear!
drink water a dear,if you dont drink you wait and see..see what i will do...hehe!
Love ya dears!

Here's something,

You,
Like driving on a sunday,
You,
Your like taking off on monday,
You,
Your like a dream,a dream come true
I,was just a face you never notice,
Now,i'm just trying to be honest,
with myself,with you,with the world

You might think that i'm a fool for,
Fallin' over you,
So tell me what i can do to prove to you,
That is not so hard to do,
Give love a try,
One more time,

I want you to know that i'm on your side,
Give love a try..

Love Ya Dears!

No comments:

Post a Comment