Sunday, April 4, 2010

If wanna fight just say!

Wanna fight is it? not satisfied is it? feel like breaking my face is it? feel like killing me is it? Bring it on! i ain't afraid of you..just gimme time,place,date..i'll be there for sure..you think i'm just a weak and small kid is it? is it? well,you've gotta see what i'm really capable of..dont just give words,say wanna break my face,break my bone..i'm waiting,desperate for it..need it badly...please break my face and my bone as well...come come come..i'm waiting,i wanna see how good you are at this..i wanna learn from you..i'm so weak,i dont even know how to punch a person..i'm really weak..seriously weak..please help me, well,i dont need any BULLSHIT! if wanna see me,come over to my place or you want me to go your place?..which one?! if i see you anywhere,i'm not gonna let you go..i'm gonna teach you a lesson..a lesson that you wont forget till the day you die..you think you're a darn big ass is it?...you're kinda and that makes me feel afraid..mama,please help me! im so scared! Just Fuck Off! wanna fight just say!

About dears,
Dears,i know you dont like me to fight..but sometimes i have to fight..i know you dont understand why i like to fight..i fight for some reason..i'm stress thats why i fight,all the time i just talk about fight,i know you're sick with it..i know you cant adapt with my kind of lifestyle..you cant accept me because i like to fight..but but but...nevermind..forget about it,haha!


**********

The love i found in you,

You are the air i need to breathe,
The river of life inside of me,
You are the half that made me whole,
You are the anchor of my soul,

You're strong when i'm weak,
You're the words when i cant speak,
You never fail to see me through,
That's the love i found in you,

You are my shelter from the storm,
You are the road that leads me home,
Here with you face to face,
I know i've found my place,

Once in every life,
You find the one that's right,
When you say it's true,
That's the love i found in you,

iloveyou Babes!

No comments:

Post a Comment