Sunday, March 14, 2010

Words Can't Describe It

Why i say like that?
It's because i cant describe how i feel right now,
It's upside down,
I wanna go right but im walking to the left side,
I wanna go left but im walking to the right side,
I wanna wake but im still sleeping,
I wanna sleep but im still awake,
Why is this happening to me?
I know i already fell in love,but why im like this?
Is that feeling getting deeper and deeper?
When i close my eyes,
I think of her,
Who is her?
It's Dears,
No matter what i do,
I think of her,
I make it through everynight,
Just for her,
I try not to do something that she doesn't like,
Just for her,
I'd do everything just for her,
I'll keep her warm and safe in the lonely night,
I'll protect her if there's danger,
I'll comfort her if she's moody or unhappy,
I'll always be there for her,
I'll do anything just to make her happy,
I'll make her smile and laugh,
I'll hug her if she's nervous,
I'll kiss her if she cry,
I'll be there for her,no matter where she is,
I'll just be by her side,
Finally,
She understands me,
She know what kind of person i am,
She know when i feel moody,
She know when i feel happy,
She know everything about me,
I wish she know how to go with the flow,
I wish i can be the stars,
Want her to look at the stars,
I wish i can be the moon,
Want her to look at the moon during the lonely night,
I wish i can be everything just for her,
I wish i can tell her that i miss her,
I wish i can tell her that i love her,

Babes,
I want you to read properly,understand what i'm trying to say,
I want you to know that i've always been missing you,
I want you to know that i've been always loving you,
I miss you,
I love you ,
Deep down from my heart to you,


PS,
Babes,drink water..taw2? Dun be stubborn,hot weather tuh babes,drink au..if not,i bite you..
miss ya,
love ya babes!
XOXO!


Here's something,

(Wish you were here)

I dig my toes into the sand,
The ocean looks like,
A thousand diamonds,
Strewn across a blue blanket,

I lean against the wind,
Pretend that i am weightless,
And in this moment,
I'm happy,happy

I wish you were here babes,

No comments:

Post a Comment