Saturday, March 20, 2010

Cant Describe It,

I really dont know how to say,
I can't fucking describe how i feel right now,
Unhappy? Happy?
Angry? Sad?
Which one?! Grrrrrrrrr!!
It's in my head,i just don't know how to express it.
What the fuck is wrong?! Why i'm like this? Is it because im tired,not enough sleep?
Or there's someting's bothering me,
Let's forget about it,


Recently,i get angry easily..why is it? i seriously dont understand,no matter where i go..i'll definitely pick a fight..just to release this stress,to forget about all the problems i'm facing..
But there's one thing that really get on my nerves,oh boyy,dears only know what's this problem is..i feel like breaking that persons face,break his bone,tear his ribs apart..i wish i can do everything on that person..
Dont let me get mad,i'm giving that person a warning!
dont ever make a mistakes,dont do something that i fucking dont like!
I FEEL LIKE KILLING THAT PERSON!!!!!!!!!!!
i'm worried bout dears,weather is so hot out there..worried that dears will get sick..
that's why i always call dears to drink water,dears still want stubborn? wan me bite you isit dears?
dears must drink water,drink alot of water..i dont want dears to get sick..
But let me just fucking let this feeling out,
Please dont fucking disturb dears! You still wanna stubborn is it? dont let me see you or you'll get it from me,if you think you want to see what kind of person i can be,go on with this activity...what activity?..disturb dears again and see,i wanna see what you're capable of,
One last warning! Dont disturb dears!

PS,
Dears,must always drink water a..weather is hot outside there..i dont want you to get sick,
if not,i bite you.
miss ya,
love ya babes!
XOXO!

No comments:

Post a Comment