Sunday, February 28, 2010

I'm still gonna go with the flow,haha!

First of all,
I'm laughing like a psycho right now..haha!
Okay,let's make it right.
I know you want me to have a relationship now,and you'll be happy.
not to say i don't want but i don't have any feelings on them..
It's true,there are girls that had feelings on me but i dont have feelings on them,if i had relationship with them..what are they gonna get? HURT,they're gonna get hurt..and everyone describe me as a player,i am a player but i'm not now..everyone can say i'm a player who only know how to break people's heart..but do all of you understand me?..answer me,do all of you understand me.what's in me.who i really need?..do all of you understand?
When i wanna do something good,sure there are obstacle..c'mon.what the fuck is this?..
If i do something bad,all of you will stab me in the back..
Now i'm fucking trying to do good stuff,why can't y'all let me do some good stuff..
Why must i have obstacle when i'm up to something,please fuck me now!
When i had feelings on someone,sure there are tons of people also will have feelings on them,
If y'all want it so badly,fine..i'll give,you take..do i look like i give a fuck?..c'mon man,i don't give a fuck,not a fucking thing at all...NONE,
If y'all are not satisfied about i had feelings on someone,c'mon and please fuck with me..y'all can have that person,i don't mind..
Y'all can say i'm bullshitting,double face fucker,pretend to be good..it's up to all of you,if i said something bad..don't ever say that i didn't give a warning,
Don't even fucking say that i care bout girls more than friend,i give my friends 50%,girls that i love 50%..sometimes please understand me,what i'm really up to..
I'm getting sick and tired of all of you,don't force me to do bad things..i don't wanna do it anymore..i try to hold myself back now..
Seriously,i'm sick and tired of being a good person..i wish i can finish this fucking year faster,i dont wanna be good anymore..it's time for me to be bad again,it's time for all of you to see who am i,what kind of person i really am..
I don't give a damn shit about it,i don't give a chance..
Wanna play games with me,i'll play with all of you..
REMEMBER,
Anything all of you are not satisfied with,come and talk to me..

*I'm laughing like a bastard now..haha!

Bout feelings,No fucking comment!

For the girls that are waiting for me,
Look,i'm sorry..i just dont have feelings on all of you..i'm sorry,
but no matter what,we're still friends.

To dears,
I'm not repaying you by loving you,
You've change my life,
But i don't know why i have feelings on you,
It's okay if you dont wanna accept me,i just want us to be friends..
You must understand,why i treat you like my girlfriend..
You can say i'm stupid for waiting you,
Told you that i love you although we just only knew each other..
Neways,thanks for changing my life,i appreciate it..


*laughing like a psycho person now,
*please understand me,
*look into me,and see what's inside me,
*appreciate it peeps,

Start it with a smile,
End it with a smile,
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment