Friday, February 19, 2010

Missin' You!

17/2/09,

3rd day of chinese new year,
Us,consist of me,Dears and jasmine...
Mid Valley,
Woke dear up at 7,pity her..too early..haha..but she managed to woke up..
then we start texting each other luu,
Dears told me,she like the way i woke her up,thanks dears..can i wake you up everyday?
then at 9,i called dear again n wake her up again..but then we're texting.haha!
10++,we reached to our destination point..meet up with jasmine,
Ahhhh,movies..'valentines day'..but then i forgot to booked the tickets..then jasmine booked the tickets..then we hanged out at Burger King,talking about Burger King..near there was a shop,a shop that sells camera,television and etc.
While we're hanging out,suddenly there's a song played in there..goshh,those kind of song's driving me crazy..why they suddenly play that kind of songs?..haha!
But then they were afraid,why?..weirdness..there's no need to worry..just cheezle and dun worry..haha!
Then we walked around mid valley,gardens..we walked,we talked,we laughed..it was fun though..
Then at 1,3 of us went and line up at the reservation counter..then its our turn to collect the tickets..that guy ask for a reservation number..jasmine forgot the number..What?!..i say What?!..why jasmine? why?..the cinema was f-ing crowded!..we decided not to watch movie..so we took a walk to The Gardens,hanged out in borders..borders,something happened over there..i cant tell..let me n dears know about it..haha!..in mandarin,'Bu Neng Shuo De Mi Mi'..it means,a secret that can't be told..then we took a walk again,this time to Mph Bookstore,I played with the bible..stupidity..then i did something unexpected..what is it?..no no no,i already promise dear not to tell..but then we have pictures of it..hehe..PNC..the pictures are hidden,everything's safe..haha!..
Then bla bla bla,cant tell because its a secret between the three of us..hehe..
Thats it.

Something for dear,


I talk to you but it's not the same as touching you,
And everytime u whisper my name,i wanna run to you,
We'll be together,it wont be long,
But it feels like forever,and it's hard to be strong,

Baby cause' i'm missin' you now,
And it's drivin' me crazy,
How i'm needin' you baby,
I'm missin' you now,
Can't wait till i'm alone with you,
To show you how im missing you,

Wishin' you were here by my side is all that i can do,
Got my arms around my pillow at night,they should be holdin' you,
Thought i was stronger,how could i know,
I cant take this much longer,
It's so hard on my soul,

Baby i just cant wait,
Till i see your face,
Chase away the loneliness inside,

When you're close to my heart,
Right here in my arms,
Then and only then,
Will i be satisfied?
I'm missing you now..
Iloveya babes!


PS:
Dear,drink lots of water a..hot weather..u will easily get sick if u dun drink water..must drink au..if nt,i bite u..hehe..love ya babes!

1 comment:

  1. haha ..
    'Bu Neng Shuo De Mi Mi' i learn new word :)
    wat the secret leh ?hehhe

    ReplyDelete