Monday, November 16, 2009

I Want My Gangster Back,

I really need you,F..i dont know why but if you give me a chance again,i wanna erase all those bad things that i've done to you..

Everynight and day,its you im thinking..
every hour and minute,there's only you,
every seconds and milli seconds,i need you,

If you're with me now,i'll seal you with a kiss,
in order to protect you from any danger,

14/02/09,10.11 p.m-i will remember this date and time,till the day i die.
Love is a wonderful thing,

Doesn't matter what colour you are,or where you're from,
Doesn'tmatter if you're a vegetarian or not,

Love is blind,
and we fall in love with the one we less expect,

Ps,
Dear,will you take care of yourself over there?..
Will you promise me one thing?
When you come back to Malaysia,
Please call me at 010-2086859.
Love,
amiin.

No comments:

Post a Comment