Sunday, October 4, 2009

pissed!

2/10/09
Chilling out at tmn desa,alibaba..
after we ate,we went and play in cyber cafe for awhile..then suddenly,'ring ring'..my dad was calling me,then i answered..
when i said 'hello',he started babbling..feel so pissed..i called my sis to tell my mum that i've got something to do.i'll be back home later..but i dont knwo whether she got tell my mum or not..then i tod my dad about it,he said that my sis didnt tell my mum anything..WTF?!..then he said he want to be back at ome in half an hour time..i was so f-ing pissed..when i reach home..i didnt talked to anyone,just went in to the room and have a cigarette then listen to some songs..then about half an hour.i slept..
3/10/09
still not in a mood for anything,just feel so f-ing pissed,how nice if i can have a fight with someone..sigh..just spend my time watching naruto,that is the best way i can release my stress besides than smoking..just feel damn moody la..WTF is happening to me?..
*FUKING PISSED OFF!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment