Monday, September 28, 2009

amiin's life!

First of all,i would like to start with something about me,
Why won't she answer my call and why won't she reply my text?..
maybe she's angry or something else,i don't know.
only God knows what she's doing..
I can't control her life right?,
she's not mine,she's just someone that i admire,
someone that i care,
someone that i love so much,
Don't she understand?
will she understand what am i trying to do now?..hmmm,i wonder..
Can someone tell me,when will she be mine?.
when will she say yes to me?
I just wanna say,
Good morning,
i mean good evening,
i mean good night,
hmmm..i think time is not important,
i just want to say,i miss you!
Ok,im done with this,Case Closed!
Why Dont I Miss You?
Remember back in Ryder high,
wishing on the stars in the Texas sky,
i got your name tattooed,
Across my heart how could we lose?
Back in black when we were hand in hand,
Two young kids like jack and diane,
falling at the speed of light,
burning up never felt so right,
So why dont i miss you,
tell me what i am supposed to do?
after all the things that we've been through,
i cant feel a thing,
maybe i was too high,
maybr i just sobered up too soon,
you're still on the dark side of the moon,
and always on my mind!
So many nights we drove around,
king and quenn of the whole damn town,
we were everybody's meant to be,
burned out plans to take over the world,
did i just F**K it up,or did we just get bored?..
kept losing at the same old game,
we had our 15 minutes of fame,
we took it all the way and you cant sat that we didnt try,
i just love you baby!..
*Without you i have nothing,but with you i have everything!..
*A man can love a millions girls,but only a real man can love one girl in a million ways!
*to 'Her':
Please reply my text adn answer my call,there's alot of things i wanna tell you..i love you baby!XOXO!

No comments:

Post a Comment